Miami, Florida – The inevitable finally happened on Thursday night as the Heat hammered the final nail into the Oklahoma City Thunder’s coffin, with the final score 121-106. Along with the NBA MVP, Lebron also got the final’s MVP. I kind of knew this was coming after the way he played Indiana in the Eastern Semi-Finals. The Heat had the total team effort even though it was a short NBA season, instead of 82 games it was only 66. Imagine what it could’ve been like if it would’ve been 82 games. Whether or not the Heat will defend their crown is anybody’s guess, look at what happened to Dallas this season. You have to stay healthy to defend a title in any sport and you can’t lose anybody to free agency.
About The Author
- Behind The Mask
- Behind The Scene With Layne Sedevie
- Norway- Have you ever wondered what a foreign hockey player goes through?
- Bobcats vs. Austin- What to expect?
- Bobcats Face New Blizzard
- Bison Face Illinois State
- Bobcats Welcome Replacement for Veteran Broadcaster
- Interview with Twins Broadcaster Dan Gladden
- Twins Bullpen Crumbles
- Central Division Collision Is Almost Here